Monday, July 5, 2010

House Mouse using copics

This is another request from my stamping friends.  I apologize for it being SO late. Hopefully this first day off in more than 6 months, will be the start of me getting back into the swing of blogging.

Everyone who knows me , knows that I love House Mouse Stamps.  Many stampers had a fear of them because of the coloring issues.

Although I tend to make the skin of the mice a bit different for each one.. the easier way  would beto use the same on all of them until you develop your own preferences.
SKIN
I use either E000 or R00 all over the skin and then use E00 to shade it with just a bit of W1 for the darker shadows. Underside of the tail etc.
CHEEKS AND INNER EARS
      TANNED look I use
            R11
       LIGHTEST, BRIGHTEST PINK LOOK
            RV02 blended out with RV000
       DARKER, VERY PINK
            RV23 blended with RV10
NOSE
      Although any of the cheek colors would work, I like
             R22 blended with RV000 or a hightlight done with 0.
FUR (I will post one Mouse a day)
AMANDA
She has been discribed by her designer as having fawn colored fur.
I use;
Y21 all over
I blend in YR 23
Y26 for deeper shadows
W1 to tone out the brighter areas.

No comments: