Sunday, July 4, 2010

I'm Back

Well it has taken me a long time.. But I finally have a day off! Thank God for the 4th, and the freedom it has given me today...

I promised many stamping friends that I would post my favorite sandwiches for the cuttlebug.
So better late than never!!

To Cut a Nestable: (In the Cuttlebug)
(From the bottom up)
Wizard's master white plate
Wizard's magnet
Nestable die cutting side up
card stock
Cuttlebug's B plate
Wizard's other white plate

I like this sandwich as I have never had to replace another plate...and that  is doing hundreds of cuts a week. Before, when I used what most of the people I read about use with the cuttlebug.. I had to replace a B plate about every third week.  With this sandwich I've been able to even straighten out the warping caused by using the nestable with the cuttlebug only sandwiches.

My "fave" embossing sandwich (in the cuttlebug with the nestable)
(From the bottom up)

Wizard's master white plate
Wizard's magnet

Nestable die cutting side up
        with card stock inside it
Wizard's Tan embossing mat

Wizard's white spacer plate
Wizard's other white plate

There you have it.. I have never been so happy with the way my spellbinders cut and emboss as when I discovered this sandwich.

No comments: