Tuesday, December 1, 2009

A simple winter card

I'm trying to keep out of my putsy comfort zone, and remind myself that no one has the time to get putsy in December...also that not everyone celebrates Christmas... so here's a 5 minute "Non Christmas" card.






I decided that I wanted a different color, other than the usual red, green, or blue that we see during the holiday season, . so I chose pink, set on a deep Burgandy base.
I used one of the cuttlebug folders from the HSN Holiday bundle, and embellished it with purple pearls and deep pink gems, after coloring it with Wild Plum Adirondack ink.
I also stamped the 'Warm Winter Wishes' and the 'Chill of Winter' in the Wild Plum.
 Both Stamps are  from the Crackerbox Palace  http://crackerboxrubberstamps.com/ .

Time total five minutes (Gotta love that Cuttlebug!)

No comments: